Grand Cards: No Respect for Raburn

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

No Respect for Raburn

I can't say that I blame you, what with all those defensive miscues and the fact that it is, you know, Ryan Raburn but hey, the guy deserves a baseball card, right?

I really shouldn't care, not being a Ryan Raburn fan myself. But in light of the news that he may be 2011's starting left fielder, something that isn't nearly as bad of an idea as it sounds I think that it's time that Ryan Raburn had exactly zero baseball cards made of him in 2010, unless you count this:


(Or this, or this)

See him? All tucked away down there?

Still, for a guy who played in 113 games in 2010 and 2009 (and 93 games in 2008) he's a deserves something more than ZERO baseball cards over those two years. Especially when you've got a bunch of this:





And the one that takes the cake...


Ugh. These three players played a combined 0 games for the Tigers in 2010.

I never thought I'd say this but, give me more Raburn!