Grand Cards: More Wantlist Whittling

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

More Wantlist Whittling

It's been a good couple of week for me on the wantlist front. Today I get to chop three more off of my Big Ten list (although nothing quite as dramatic as last time)

Let's go in reverse order this time.

#11: Popeye Aah-guh-guh-guh-guh-guh
2010 Topps Gold #575 Ryan Perry (#/2010)

#10: The Gambler
2008 Topps - Gold Foil #634 Kenny Rogers

That card completes my 2008 Topps Gold Foil set!

...And, the leader in the clubhouse for Tigers card of the year, perhaps?
#4: Paws
2010 Topps Opening Day #M9 Paws

That's the last card I needed from 2010 Topps Opening Day too!

I'm hoping to spend a little time (and very little money) knocking out some more off of this list on my little winter break, and until I can do a proper inventory of my cards, these ones are going to be replaced by TBAs for now.