Grand Cards: Year In Review

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Year In Review

The year is almost up, and I think that calls for some reflection. I've got the week off (YAY!) which means I have a little extra time to put up some year in review posts. I couldn't decide how to tackle all the things I want to say in one post, so I'm going to split them up.

So, starting this evening and extending through the weekend (yes, I know that is in the new year) I'll be posting about 2010 and looking forward to 2011. Here's a taste of what to expect:

  • Topps the Monopolist: How'd They Do?
  • The Best and Worst of 2010's Card Sets
  • 2010 Rookies
  • 2010 Michigan Alumni
  • 5 Best Cards of 2010
  • 5 Best Cards of 2010 (Autograph & Relic Edition)
  • 5 Worst Cards of 2010
  • State of the Blog

Now, I won't necessarily attack these in order, and there may be some changes, but this is what you can expect in the days ahead. Enjoy!