Grand Cards: Programming Note

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Programming Note

Yes, I'm still here and I have lots to say.

However, tomorrow at 7am I need to catch a plane to Hawaii so that I can run a marathon there this weekend. Inevitable radio silence will result. This also meant that packing and the general getting of stuff together tonight made real writing impossible. No matter--that's what long plane rides are for, right?

In the next couple days, a multi-part series will examine the Granderson trade and what it means for the Tigers, and for this blog, so please stay tuned. Until I return, I recommend browsing through the summary on Bless You Boys which brings you reactions from across the web.

I've got to run, but I just wanted to let you all know that I'm ok and not hanging from the rafters of my basement...swatting a lightbulb to make me feel better.

4 comments:

  1. Glad your not hanging from the rafters! Enjoy Hawaii, the marathon and all... Perhaps when you return the Yankees will have dealt Curtis before he had to put on those awful pinstripes. Have a safe and successful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the marathon. No better place than to get rid of all the dreariness of your day than in Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Curtis was going to the Angels, Mariners, Houston, or any other team, I could handle it. But, the Yankees! The team I hate the most. This is going to be tough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phil Coke is my Tiger!

    ReplyDelete