Grand Cards: Ultimate Checklist: 2001

Monday, April 13, 2009

Ultimate Checklist: 2001

Baby Steps people.

I have many packages on my desk at home that need to be catalogued, photographed and posted. All of that will happen in due time, as I just got back home last night. However, in my concerted effort to actually post about baseball cards, I happy announce my triumphant return to the Ultimate Checklist.

I grappled over whether to do 2007 next or to start at the start. My decision was made easier by the fact that 2007's cards are numerous and confusing, whereas 2001-2006 are simple and straightforward. With things a little crazy now (launching new website at work, closing on our house in T-minus 17 days) simple and straightforward seemed the way to go.

So here is the full checklist for all Curtis Granderson cards released in 2001.

2001 Mankato Mashers #(No Number) Curtis Granderson

That is all.

This card has been highlighted here before, so forgive me for the redundancy. Baby steps.

2001 Mankato Mashers Curtis Granderson

With my path now chosen, the Ultimate Checklists beginning with 2002 will now follow, intermixed with regular posts as they were before.