Grand Cards: Won't Somebody Please Think of the Children?

Monday, May 4, 2009

Won't Somebody Please Think of the Children?

Whoops! Meant to post this on Saturday morning but it never published.

Don't worry. Curtis has got you covered. Apparently, during this whole steroid crisis in baseball, Curtis Granderson started to get worried about the impact that it could have on today's youth. Always proactive, Curtis decided to put together his own DVD's to teach kids how to train properly for success. The program is called B.A.S.E.S (Balance, Agility, Strength, Explosiveness and Speed) and is the program that Curtis himself uses. I've got to say, they look pretty legit. If I were still playing High School baseball, I'd totally pick them up.

So there you go. Mothers can sleep easy at night, Curtis is keeping an eye out. This was pointed out to me by none other than The Rollercoaster himself, while I was checking my fantasy baseball team. I'm going to assume that he was not a devotee of the program.