Grand Cards: A Last Bit of Tiger Stadium

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Last Bit of Tiger Stadium

I have been MIA for the last few days to be with my family, for all the reasons that one would disappear to be with his family--I hope to get back home and back in the swing of things by the end of the week.

With Tiger Stadium almost completely demolished at this point, the Cardboard Connection has informed me that there is one final surviving batch of Tiger Stadium seats up for sale. At $400 for a row of 4, that is actually not a bad deal for what is essentially the last remaining piece of Tiger Stadium. They can be purchased directly from the Detroit Historical Society, for anyone who is interested.

On a personal level, the timing of this is eerily appropriate and with this final relic soon disappearing, I swallow a lump in my throat and for the last time say goodbye. Your memories will live on in all of us forever.