Grand Cards: No More Cards

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

No More Cards



Things in Grand Card-dom have gotten crazy. Work is crazy. Travel is crazy. I'm heading back to school in less than two(!) weeks. There are cards EVERYWHERE. I feel like I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached to my neck.

So I've made a decision. I find that with my National card hangover fully gone, and the gnawing desire to pick up a bunch of new stuff getting to me, I need to lay down the draconian rules.

Until I organize and catalog all of the cards that I've gotten in the last month, I will not purchase any more cards off of eBay or otherwise. This is doubly hard, considering there's actually a bunch of stuff out there that I want, but I don't care. Things have gotten that ridiculous.

So that's the plan. I have enough cards to continue posting uninterrupted for months, so no worries there, but if I don't get this card situation under control, and fast, things are just going to snowball from here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, i guess you worry too much. Take one task at a time. By the way that card at the top is so cute (Tony Clark). When i first saw it brings me back to where paper dolls are in. And that makes it so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you buddy! I've got so many stacks sitting around I'm starting to forget what each stack represents! I've had some many blog trades come in combined with my eBay & store buying. After I wrap up my August group break I need to take a cue from you and do the same exact thing.

    ReplyDelete