Grand Cards: Peeking In On 2009 Topps T-206

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Peeking In On 2009 Topps T-206

So Topps T-206 is out and it is looking nice. As part of my never-ending checklist quest, I think I'm getting a good handle for what the set is all about, namely a nice looking checklist and mini parallels galore. I'll get more in-depth as more cards become available, and will try to put together a gallery checklist by the end of next week to show the cards off.

For now, here's a sneak peak of some of the Tigers in the set:







I'm excited to see the rest. Preliminary eBay perusal reveals this checklist:

Base Set
25 Magglio Ordonez
53 Wilkin Ramirez RC
66 Ty Cobb SP
72 Rick Porcello RC, SP
87 Ryan Perry RC, SP
119 Curtis Granderson
166 Joel Zumaya
183 Jeremy Bonderman
230 Miguel Cabrera
276 Justin Verlander

T-206 Autographs
FMA-3 Ryan Perry
Curtis Granderson

T-206 Relics
FR-22 Ty Cobb

I'm hoping these become a little more widespread over the holiday weekend. Also, I will easily be convinced to collect this base set, and probably a mini set too. I'm just saying.