Grand Cards: Revolution

Monday, November 9, 2009

Revolution

I just wanted to let you know that there have been some very exciting developments behind the scenes here. I've still got a couple of tweaks and things to take care of, but this blog is about to become much more useful for many. No worries--there is no major design change, philosophy change or anything that will disrupt the normal flow of things. It's just that some of the stuff that I already do, is about to be done in a much better way.

You'll know what I mean by tomorrow or wednesday. In the meantime, if there are any links or posts or things that appear odd, that is probably me trying to figure out the final logistics, but doing so in a fumbling "I don't really know how html works, so it is trial and error, baby" kind of way.