Grand Cards: This Just In: The Chase Is Complete

Saturday, May 22, 2010

This Just In: The Chase Is Complete

Guess what came in the mail yesterday?

2010 Topps #LLR-GB Hank Greenberg/Ryan Braun (#/50)

Just in time for next week's release of Series 2.

You might remember this card from my 2010 State of the Blog Address. It was one of the cards that motivated me out of post-Granderson apocalypse crisis mode and really made me want to turn my collecting up a notch. You know, Diversify, man.

I love this card. A lot of people have a problem with this subset, I think because some of the pairings don't make a whole lot of sense. But this one is great, I actually like the design of the whole set and I feel as though the dual bat is really nicely done.

I guess I'll need to find another card to chase in time for Series 2...