Grand Cards: Ask Curtis Your Questions!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ask Curtis Your Questions!

I've been on the road working all day, enjoying Louisiana's 102 degree heat, but just returned to my air conditioned hotel room to find an email from Greg telling me about a unique opportunity to for a Q&A with Curtis Granderson through the Big League Stew site (where Curtis runs his blog).

You can either ask questions there on your own, or post your questions here and I will submit them all as a series of questions from "Grand Cards Readers". You can make them about anything, although he'd prefer non-baseball questions for this one.

Fire away in the comments or send them directly over there.

Lest we forget, Curtis was a collector himself as a child, so I'd imagine that collecting questions would be fair game.

Up first: What is your favorite baseball card of yourself?