Grand Cards: Up For Trade: Alex Gordon/Billy Butler 1/1 Dual Autograph

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Up For Trade: Alex Gordon/Billy Butler 1/1 Dual Autograph

This is the first time that I have posted an open trade offer like this, and it will likely be the last. However, something has come up.

First, my 2007 Sweet Spot Black Ink/Black Stitch 1 of 1 Alex Gordon & Billy Butler Dual Signed card has arrived from Upper Deck. My camera cord has gone MIA, but I'll get a picture of it up as soon as I can. It is this card that is up for trade.

Second, I am putting up for trade for this reason. It seems as though my dream card has become available again. There it is just sitting on eBay, waiting for me to buy it. Unfortunately, I'm a little short on that whole "money" thing. However, I do have a newly acquired asset to swap--that 1/1 mentioned above.

So here's what I'm proposing: I will trade the 1/1 Gordon Butler Dual Auto for whoever will buy me (or trade me) this card.

For the link-clicking averse, you might recognize it as this:


I'll get a picture up as soon as I can find my camera cord. The card is still in its original packaging from upper deck, but does suffer from the typical signature issues found on 2007 sweetspot. Still, it is a 1 of 1 card, of two young guys with big bats. Anybody interested in pulling this off can leave a comment or send me an email. The auction ends in 4 days. Any bloggers who feel like spreading the word are welcome to do so as well.