Grand Cards: The Collection So Far

Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Collection So Far

Well, it is now the first day of 2009 and I have taken a complete inventory of my Granderson Collection up to this point. I have uploaded all of my cards here for your viewing pleasure*. It can also be accessed from the "Curtis Granderson Collection" link in the sidebar. Sure, there are pretty pictures
2007 Upper Deck #692 Curtis Granderson
and shiny cards
2008 Triple Threads #TTRC-12 Ordonez/Kaline/Granderson
but it's kind of hard to quantify things when everything is in thumbnail form. So, in the spirit of the cards themselves, I've got some stats to share.

232 Total Unique Cards (75 Topps Moments & Milestones #/150)

157 Non-M&M Cards
26 Total Certified Autographs
35 Total Game Used Cards
55 Total Serial Numbered Cards

Ahh, a perfect way to lie with statistics to make my collection sound larger and more prestigious than it is. Let's break it down further for clarification:

11 Serial Numbered Autographs
18 Serial Numbered Game Used
11 Serial Numbered Game Used Autographs
15 Serial Numbered Non-AutoGamer
6 Non-Numbered Game Used
5 Non-Numbered Auto

Not too shabby! So, that is the state of the collection for the start of 2009. I'll keep the pictures and "stats" updated as new cards come in and if you find yourself in possession of something that's not in the gallery, feel free to send it my way!

*All of my cards except my 2008 Moments & Milestones, which all look about the same and would be ridiculous to photograph individually. You'll just have to use your imagination.