Grand Cards: Coming to a Mailbox Near You...

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Coming to a Mailbox Near You...

I apologize for the slow posting recently, work got an unexpected shot in the arm and has been quite hectic this week. However, I wanted to let everybody know that all of the cards from the "Throwback" group break were dropped off at the post office this morning and will be finding their way to your homes shortly. Mark, this includes your package from the previous break, which I can't believe wasn't sent out before. My apologies.

If anybody doesn't receive their cards in the next few days, let me know and I'll go into reconnaissance in my apartment for packages that were misplaced or knocked behind a desk by our cat etc.

Hopefully things will settle down a wee bit and I will resume posting with some normalcy shortly.