Grand Cards: Topps "Throwback" Group Break is Confirmed

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Topps "Throwback" Group Break is Confirmed

Wow, that was fast--I was in the process of moving from one cubicle to another today and kind of missed all of the action in the comments. However, it appears as though we reached the needed number of participants for the group break in record time. I will begin searching for the cards tomorrow. Once I find them, I will ask for your payment to proceed with the break. We have:

Baseball Dad (All Tribe Cards)-Indians
White Sox Cards-White Sox
Cincy Reds Cards-Reds
Night Owl-Dodgers
Lake Effect Cards-Cubs
Thoughts and Sox-Red Sox
I Heart Halos-Angels
RogerL-Marlins, Rays, Yankees, Orioles
Garvey Cey Russell Lopes-Twins
Dinged Corners-Mets
Grand Cards-Tigers

To Steve at The Easy Life, unfortunately, I did offer all returning breakers the opportunity to renew their slots for this break. This was a thank you to them for doing the first break with me, my first ever. In the future these will be first-come, first-served (for Series 2, for example) and with lighting-fast response times like that, I'm sure you'll be able to snatch up the Mets without trouble.

There are still a few great teams out there for those interested, including the Brewers, Braves, Phillies, Blue Jays, Mariners and more. So if you're interested, please leave a comment. However, we are a go for the 3 box "throwback" break, pending the results of my Target search(es). I'll give you a progress report after my lunch break tomorrow.