Grand Cards: Fantasy Baseball Update

Monday, June 1, 2009

Fantasy Baseball Update

Because of the time it takes and my relative dearth of available time these days, I will no longer be posting my weekly fantasy wraps. I'm guessing that nobody will really care, as this is a site about baseball cards and that there is much better fantasy baseball analysis elsewhere. However, if there is some explosive cry from the depths of the internet to keep these going, then I'll make it work. So, if you want me to keep them going, just let me know in the comments. Otherwise, there will probably be a mid-year and end of year fantasy review along with little comments interspersed throughout normal posts.

Lots (and I mean lots) of cards to come this week, including a slew acquired to start my Topps Series 2 quest.