Grand Cards: The Ultimate Checklist Expands

Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Ultimate Checklist Expands

It's been quite some time since my last Ultimate Checklist post and I can say with certainty that I will continue to work my way up through the years, and do a full wrap up for 2009 as well. However, while that particular checklist ("Curtis Granderson" under the Ultimate Checklist tab in the sidebar) is a continuing work in progress, I realized that it is only really useful to other Granderson collectors. While it is true that I fall squarely into that category, I am also a Detroit Tigers collector. Sure, I limit myself to a few sets here and there, and only truly chase the Topps master set, as well as some other simple base sets, but I realized that it might be nice to have an "Ultimate Checklist" of all the Tigers cards that come out. So that's what I did.

Introducing--the 2009 Detroit Tigers Ultimate Checklist. This will now be found in the sidebar as well, and will be a continuously updated checklist of all of the Detroit Tigers cards from this year's releases. Cards are split into release along the bottom, and there are little arrows in the lower right to scroll along the sets.

Unlike the Curtis Granderson checklist, which is made "Ultimate" by the hyperlinks that go to pictures of the cards, these are Ultimate because they are a comprehensive list of all Detroit Tigers cards in a given year. In theory, I will stay up with current cards and go backwards to older releases, although that will certainly take some time. In the meantime, if you are curious about your favorite Tigers player or just want to pick up a team set (or team master set), the Ultimate Checklist is there for you. Enjoy, and as always, if it is not on the list then I probably don't know about it so shoot me an email with any new information or things that I may be missing.